Road marking services - Sprayline
An important part of our work is to make the road network as safe as possible. Our SprayLine Road Services teams work with local communities to repair and maintain the state’s roads and bridges and to respond to traffic emergencies.
SprayLine works across South Eastern Australia and offers spray sealing and line marking services to private construction contractors, municipal councils and state road authorities.
SprayLine can provide a single sealing and/or line marking treatment or a total road maintenance package which incorporates:
- inspection, planning and design
- material supply
- on-site traffic management
- safe and environmentally sensitive treatment application
- static and mobile bitumen and fuel storage
- linemarking and minor or specialty works
- geofabric, recycled rubber and PMB sealing
- pavement repair and signing installation
- specialist advice on road infrastructure condition, cost-effective treatments, priority maintenance requirements and costing.
SprayLine's point of difference is its strong focus on reliability, health and safety, flexibility, innovation and ownership to deliver services on time, to cost and to the highest standard.
Why choose SprayLine?
Our competitive advantage is built on reliability, flexibility and innovation.
With every job, SprayLine guarantees:
- a strong focus on health and safety
- experienced, professional staff with extensive technical capability
- contracts delivered on time and to the highest standard
- a quality product delivered at minimal risk to you
- minimal effect on the environment.
We specialise in using scrap rubber blended onsite using recycled tyres and class 170 bitumen. This method is environmentally friendly, reduces water penetration, increases aggregate retention and reduces reflective pavement cracking.
SprayLine is a member of the Australian Asphalt Pavement Association, the Civil Contractors Federation and the Roadmarking Industry Association Australia.
SprayLine operates a third party accredited quality standard, and is a pre-qualified supplier to the Victorian, New South Wales and South Australian road authorities.
To find out how SprayLine can benefit your project, contact us by:
Fax: (03) 9882 9321
Road Services works across Victoria and offers routine maintenance and minor construction services to private construction contractors, municipal councils and state road authorities.
Road Services can provide a single routine maintenance or construction project or a total road maintenance package which incorporates:
- 24/7 on-call support to attend to maintenance and safety issues on the road network
- traffic management
- accident and emergency services
- routine, periodic and provisional road maintenance:
- routine pavement works
- pothole patching
- crack sealing
- roadside management
- vegetation maintenance
- drainage maintenance and improvements
- slip repairs, wire rope and guard rail installation and repairs
- rest area maintenance and cleaning
- debris removal
- road inspections.
- construction services:
- pavement repairs (including digouts\pavement reconstruction)
- pavement sealing
- public transport works
- road safety improvement works
- technical and design construction advice.
- bridge work services:
- bridge inspections
- emergency bridging
- routine bridge maintenance
Contact your local Road Services Operations Manager to discuss works requirements:
Call: (03) 9861 7333
Service Centre: 13 11 70
- South East Metropolitan Melbourne (Dandenong and Lilydale)
- Eastern Victoria (Morwell, Sale, and Bairnsdale)
- Northern Victoria (Bendigo, Kilmore, Echuca, Kyneton and Swan Hill)
- North West Metropolitan Melbourne (Deer Park)
- South Western Victoria (Geelong, Derrinallum, Hamilton, Avoca and Warrnambool)
- Western Victoria (Horsham, Ballarat, Warracknabeal, Ouyen and Red Cliffs)