Behaviour Change Program providers

If you’ve committed a drink or drug-driving offence you’ll need to complete a Behaviour Change Program (BCP).

You’ll receive a letter from us following your offence that has important information about enrolling in the right program. Please have this letter with you when booking into the BCP.

Download a full list of Behaviour Change Providers - categorised by location [PDF 240Kb]

Was this page helpful?

Take a moment to tell us why. If you'd like a response to your feedback, please message us instead.