Taxi*, hire car & bus licence fees

This page contains information about the fees for taxi*, hire car and bus licences.

Safe Transport Victoria has the responsibility for driver accreditation. For a list of fees, visit Safe Transport Victoria or call 1800 555 727. 

Note: A taxi is a commercial passenger vehicle providing booked and unbooked (rank and hail) services.

Was this page helpful?


Please tell us why (but don't leave your personal details here - message us if you need help or have questions).