Motorcycle Expert Advisory Panel
The Motorcycle Expert Advisory Panel (MEAP) was established in mid-2016 to provide the Minister for Roads and Road Safety with strategic advice on issues relating to the management and development of motorcycling in Victoria. This group has replaced the former Motorcycle Advisory Group (MAG).
The Terms of Reference for MEAP [PDF 33 Kb] provides further information about the Panel, its role and operation.
The membership of the MEAP ensures that its advice is balanced, contemporary, well informed and representative of the views of the motorcycling community.
Current MEAP members
- David Hawker (Chairperson) – Independent
- The Hon. Luke Donnellan - Minister for Roads and Road Safety
- Roger Wilesmith - Senior Advisor to the Minister for Roads and Road Safety
- Doug Fryer – Victoria Police
- Amanda Bavin – Transport Accident Commission
- Peter Baulch – Rider Representative
- Heather Ellis – Rider Representative
- Rob Salvatore – Rider Representative
- Rhys Griffiths – Rider Representative
- Dean Marks – Rider Representative
- John Eacott – Rider Representative
- Wendy Taylor – Rider Representative