Transfer forms

Here are commonly used forms that you may need when transferring Victorian registered vehicles or vessels.

Lodging your transfer

Lodge your transfer form with applicable RWC, fee payment and evidence documents (if eligible for exemption) to VicRoads within 14 days of sale/transfer by either:

GPO Box 1644
Melbourne, VIC 3001

If someone is lodging the transfer with VicRoads on your behalf, ensure that their details are recorded in the 'Representative' fields on the vehicle transfer form and that they bring their evidence of identity to VicRoads.

Was this page helpful?


Please tell us why (but don't leave your personal details here - message us if you need help or have questions).