Book an appointment (Licences/Registrations)

The fastest way to get a licensing appointment is to book online. Booking a licensing appointment online means you have access to the earliest time available. Use the below links to book, view, change or cancel your appointment(s). If you've got a myVicRoads account, you can enrol to take the Learner Permit Test Online or Hazard Perception Test Online.

Online appointments aren't available for the following:

  • heavy vehicle registrations
  • machinery (e.g. a forklift, tractor)
  • vessels (e.g. boat or personal watercraft)
  • vehicles currently registered in WA, SA, TAS, ACT.

Call 13 11 71 or visit a VicRoads Customer Service Centre to book your appointment.

You do not need a registration appointment for:

Need an interpreter?

If you need an interpreter when you take your test, please do not use the online booking system. You'll need to book your appointment at the VicRoads Customer Service Centre you plan to take your test at.

Visit Using an interpreter or translator for more information.

Was this page helpful?


Please tell us why (but don't leave your personal details here - message us if you need help or have questions).

Are you looking for...